Serving the San Jose and South San Jose CA community for over 38 years!
Our office has been rendering the highest quality orthodontic care in the San Jose, South San Jose, and Los Gatos, CA area for more than 38 years. Dr. Barkley Low and Dr. Tatiana Witte are amongst the most trusted orthodontists in the community, offering a unique blend of extensive orthodontic experience, state-of-the-art technology, and friendly and inviting care. We are very proud of the many generations of patients we have served over the years and build an incredible reputation of excellence. Located next to the Santa Teresa Village Shopping Center, we also provide service to the surrounding communities of Martinvale Vinyard, Burning Tree, Los Paseo, Los Gatos, and beyond.
Our goal is to strive for absolute excellence in serving patients of all ages. We specialize exclusively in orthodontics to make a positive difference in our patients’ lives. You can trust the knowledge, expertise, and training of two orthodontic specialists, who have more than 43 years of combined experience in diagnosing, planning, and executing your treatment.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
Due to COVID-19 we will be following recommendations from the American Dental Association’s (ADA’s) Advisory Task Force on Dental Practice Recovery to help evaluate COVID-19 transmission risks in our dental practice.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
Although this may seem strange, it is all being done out of an abundance of concern for your health, as well as that of the other patients being seen in the office, our staff, and the public with whom you might come in contact. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
We offer a variety of orthodontic services in our San Jose office
Along with traditional metal braces, we offer Invisalign and Invisalign Teen treatment to get the beautiful straight teeth without braces. Utilizing the latest technologies, with iTero scanner, AcceleDent Aura, PROPEL and SPEED Braces.
Depending on your specific needs, Dr. Low and Dr. Witte can offer a variety of options for treatment. Along the way, our friendly care team takes the time necessary to fully explain processes and procedures before and during your visits. We work very hard to make sure that you understand exactly how and why certain procedures work, and what your outcome will or should be. In that endeavor, we offer a wide variety of orthodontic services including:
We are extremely grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your family, and hope to exceed all of your expectations. Contact our San Jose orthodontic office to schedule your complimentary consultation with Drs. Low and Witte today!